From time to time my pet peeves tend crop up over a short period time. To the point where I’m not able to recover from the one before it. A couple of months ago I did a pet peeves list, which you can find here. It feels like between Sunday and yesterday every pet peever I have and ones I didn’t know I have were thrown at me.
- People that don’t cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze – I just recently had someone cough on me. I was standing in line and this woman was behind me and coughed. I felt hot damp air on the back of my neck, but the kicker was she didn’t do it just once she did it twice. I turned around and proceeded to say to her, “please kindly cover your mouth when you cough.” And she looked at me like I was wrong for correcting her bad behavior. I thought this was something our parents taught us when we were children.
- People who don’t wash their hands after they use the bathroom – Sadly I see way to many grown women leaving the bathroom and not practicing this simplest form of hygiene. These are the same bats that suggest potlucks and want to bring something that they have mix up with their hands. Then wonder why you don’t eat their food. Thanks but no thanks.
- Cell Yell in close quarter (i.e. public transportation, restaurants, office space) – This is by far one of my biggest pet peeves. It’s bad enough you’re talking on your cell phone in places you probably really shouldn’t be, but for the love of all don’t exacerbate it by yelling. Firstly, I don’t care to hear your part of the conversation. Secondly, if you are unable to use inside voices than please wait until you get outside to have your conversation.
- Bad breath you have to dodge
- Christians that quote Bible scripture Continue reading