Not While I’m Alive
For today’s WP Daily Prompt, I though about creating a character and writing a story, but decided against it. Maybe later down the road I’ll write a story featuring one or more of these places.
- The Morgue — It’s just something very eerie about a morgue that just doesn’t sit right with me. Yes part of it is that it’s inundated with dead people in a giant refrigerator and in drawers
- A Cemetery — Cemeteries are very beautiful places and look extremely peaceful, but I have to tell you Michael Jackson’s Thriller video ruined it for me
- A Funeral Home — It’s not that this place just reminds me of taxidermist for people. That alone would probably be alright, but it’s the workers that give me the heebie jeebies. They speak in such a solemn and monotone voice and have these weird and awkward smiles on their faces. I can’t help but think their fitting me for a casket
- Jail — I have absolutely no desire to be Big Bertha’s cell mate and I have a really hard time with authority. I’m the boss of me and having someone else be the boss of me would not go over very well. Also that I’m in a little cell with a little window and not to mention surrounded by women all day. That in of itself would drive me to drink, if I could have alcohol.
- Antarctica — Why would I want to go there. It’s an ice abyss and it’s just to damn cold
- The Sahara Desert or Death Valley — To frackin hot during the day and to frackin cold at night. I’m a cool 65°–75° kinda gal with no humidity