Day 12: NaBloPoMo — Inside the Blogger’s Studio w/ Me
Not sure this can rightly be called Actor’s Studio, so I’m going to go with . . . dun dun dun dun
. . . so here are my answers from today’s Daily Post.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
I can’t. Bugs the hell out of me, especially when you haven’t even tried.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A lot of things: Stupidity (only because some of that crap you can’t make up); people watching; my own crazy warped imagination
- What turns you off?
A lot of things, but Stupidity definitely tops the list. Yes, it’s on what turns me on and what turns me off. The reason being is that there is so much to go around and inspire food for fodder and great laugh out loud moments as well as the ones that get your blood boiling.
- What is your favorite curse word?
F**k by far or F**kity F**k F**k. It’s perhaps one of the only curse words that you can use for anything. It’s like Hell but on steroids.
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Kids crying, screaming, screeching, squealing or just plain ole kids in distress
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
What I’m doing now
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Really? Get the F**k outta here.” You know because he’s just as surprised as I am that I made it.